We like to think of ourselves as an extension of your business, a Virtual IT Department. As your IT Department, we enable you to concentrate on growing your business, by letting us manage your Information and Communication Technology (ICT) infrastructure on your behalf. This enables us to implement policies and best practices for your organisation, affording confidence that your system is secure, relevant and up to date; and qualifying you to pass Cyber Essentials.
Our Services encompass all that any business could require from their IT Department:
- Friendly, consistent and responsive UK based Helpdesk and Remote Support – we try where possible to queue tickets and route calls to the same agent to build rapport
- Cost effective, an All-In-One solution that provides a one-off cost per user, per month that includes all Office 365 or Microsoft 365 licensing, Anti-Virus and unlimited IT Support
- IT Director leadership, IT strategy and IT road mapping for your organisation, including software upgrades, security monitoring and hardware refreshes.
Our Agnostic Supply Chain ensures that we provide honest, reliable advice on all IT related matters.
Here is just a selection of our services and solutions we offer:
Our IT Security and Support Services are designed to provide organisations with advanced IT Support, without employing specialists internally. Our offered solutions include the following:
- Vanguard ITSM – Take control of your ICT Infrastructure, Cyber Security and IT Budgets with our next generation Managed Service Provision. By delivering End User Support, Device Management, Work Station Configuration, Monitoring, Network Security and Core User Licensing under a single cost, we can enable you to plan your ICT budgets on a per employee basis with ease.
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) – Extend your existing ICT departments capacity to provide enhanced security solutions to protect your applications, systems and networks. We deploy advanced, fully managed security solutions that do not require large upfront investments to protect and secure your data infrastructure. Our services are designed to absorb the time-consuming and complex security incident investigation process, offloading the high costs of an in-house security teamand ensuring that you can meet strict compliance in all sectors.
Our Business Communications services are designed to provide decreases in downtime and costs, whilst improving resiliency and performance. By removing links from the supply chain and working directly with Internet Providers, we are able to demonstrate significant savings on Telephony and Internet Connectivity solutions.
Our offered solutions include:
- VoIP and UC – Curatrix have converged traditional Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephony solutions and Unified Communications (UC) to provide Trident-UC. Trident-UC is suitable for businesses of any size with single or multiple sites. We can scale from the very small single office to multisite networks or indeed large corporate headquarters, providing seamless, reliable, predictable and hassle-free levels of communication functionality
- Business Internet Solutions – Curatrix provides services such as broadband, Ethernet First Mile (EFM) and Leased Lines to a number of businesses on the South Coast and beyond. We can guarantee to beat any Like for Like quote, such is our position in the supply chain.
- Business Mobile Solutions – Curatrix are a Wholesale provider of Unlimited Voice and Text SIMs, we work with Vodafone and O2 to deliver business mobiles in Hampshire that provide a simple, cost-effective and easy to manage mobile fleet that bundles Data and only invoice organisations for what they use, with spend controls in place to eradicate bill shock.
Our Cloud Services are designed to enable organisations to make informed choices about the services the host in the cloud. Unlike most MSPs, we do not take the approach of suggesting you move all your infrastructure to the cloud, instead we provide clarity on the clouds usage and advise multiple strategies to get the best out of your cloud experience.
Our offered solutions include:
- Co-Locations Services – Rack, Power and Data solutions in a 24 / 7 / 365 access, ISO 27001 datacentre. Simply rack your kit and treat the location like your own comms room.
- Infrastructure as a Service – Scalable Virtual server solutions that enable you to use as much or as little computing power as your workload require. Ideal for organisations that do not wish to spend capital on hardware, or who have floating workloads.
Our Backup and Disaster Recovery solutions have been designed over many years to ensure that if an organisation has an outage, the time take to recover the data and services is minimalised. As expectations have become more demanding, Curatrix are now offering Gemini-DP, which delivers Converged Backup as a Service and Disaster Recovery as a Service in one package.
Our offered services include:
- Backup as a Service –
- Disaster Recovery as a Service –
- Replication as a Service –
Take control of your ICT Infrastructure, Cyber Security and IT Budgets with our next generation Managed Service Provision.
Business Internet Solutions such as Broadband (ADSL), Fibre (FTTC), Ethernet First Mile (EFM) and Leased Lines
VoIP Telephony and Unified Communitcations solutions for businesses of all sizes.
Providing Backup and Disaster Recovery in one simple package.